We are looking to recruit a scientist to support our work for the Horizon 2020 project “Coordinated Research Infrastructures Building Enduring Life-science services” (CORBEL). The role is to facilitate scientists in their use of chemogenomics resources by enabling database searching and evaluation of data.
- To be responsible for liaising with scientists engaged in CORBEL and advising on the use of chemogenomics resources to progress their projects;
- To help in the identification and analysis of bioactivity data from multiple database resources;
- To construct and utilize appropriate workflows to facilitate the pharmacological profiling of molecules and chemotypes, the identification of potential off-target effects and the development of target prediction models;
- To identify interoperability gaps between resources and help with developing solutions;
- To organize and run appropriate training courses for scientists engaged in the CORBEL project;
For full details of the position, or to apply see:
The closing date is 9th April 2017